Keeper supports two methods of importing your vault records from LastPass, manual and automatic.
(1) Download Keeper Desktop from: https://keepersecurity.com/download
(2) Login to Keeper Desktop using your email and master password.
(3) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(4) Click Settings > Import.
(5) Choose LastPass.
(6) Input your LastPass Email and Password and click Next.
(7) Review the import and map fields if needed.
(8) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(9) Click Import.
If the automated method does not work for you, or if you do not use Keeper Desktop, follow the below instructions.
(1) Log into the LastPass vault at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your username and master password. Or, from the LastPass Browser Extension click on the LastPass Extension Icon > Open My Vault.
(2) On the left-hand side, navigate to More Options > Advanced > Export.
(3) Enter your LastPass password to complete the export.
(4). Depending if your LastPass Extension includes the Binary Component... With Binary Component: Enter a file name for your export, then click Save to save the CSV export file. Without Binary Component: Your exported data will be displayed on a webpage.
Copy-paste the information from the screen into a text editor and save the file as .csv.
(5) Log into your web Vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(6) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(7) Click Settings > Import.
(8) Choose LastPass from the list.
(9) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(10) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(11) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(12) Click Import.