(2) Login to Keeper Desktop using your email and master password.
(3) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(4) Click Settings > Import.
(5) Choose LastPass.
(6) Input your LastPass Email and Password and click Next.
(7) Review the import and map fields if needed.
(8) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
If you only wish to share some of the folders, you will need to split the CSV file into two separate files prior to importing each accordingly.
(9) Click Import.
LastPass Automated Transfer to Keeper
Option 2 - Manual .CSV File Export from LastPass to Keeper
If the automated method does not work for you, or if you do not use Keeper Desktop, follow the below instructions.
(1) Log into the LastPass vault at https://lastpass.com/?ac=1 with your username and master password. Or, from the LastPass Browser Extension click on the LastPass Extension Icon > Open My Vault.
(2) On the left-hand side, navigate to More Options > Advanced > Export.
Manual .CSV Export
(3) Enter your LastPass password to complete the export.
(4). Depending if your LastPass Extension includes the Binary Component...
With Binary Component: Enter a file name for your export, then click Save to save the CSV export file.
Without Binary Component: Your exported data will be displayed on a webpage.
Copy-paste the information from the screen into a text editor and save the file as .csv.
Copy and paste the plain text output into Notepad.exe or any other text editor. Change the encoding to "Unicode" and save as .csv file.
Copy and paste the plain text output into TextEdit or any other text editor. On TextEdit select Format > Make Plain Text. Then save the file as a “.csv” plain text file with Unicode encoding.