To import from RoboForm, you must export your records from there first.
Before proceeding, make sure you do not have your Passcards organized in folders in RoboForm.
2. Click File > Print List > Logins or Identities or SafeNotes
3. Right-Click HTML page and choose Save As...
4. Select the format as Webpage, HTML Only.
5. Navigate to where you want to save the file and click Save.
Click on the RoboForm pull-down menu in the upper left column.
2. Choose Options, then Account & Data.
3. Choose Export.
4. Under Format, select CSV file.
5. Browse the location to save and choose Export.
Select the RoboForm icon on your taskbar or toolbar.
Click on the Overflow Menu
3. Choose Options then Account & Data.
4. Choose Export.
5. Under Format, select CSV file.
6. Browse the location to save and choose Export.
Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
Click on Settings > Import.
Choose RoboForm from the list.
Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here"
Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
Click on Import.