To import from ZOHO, you must export your records first.
(1) Click the Tools tab and choose Export Secrets on the left panel.
(2) You can either export all the secrets or export only the ones that belong to a particular secret type
(3) Choose General CSV and click on the Export Secrets button.
(1) Log into Keeper's web vault at https://keepersecurity.com/vault/
(2) Click on your account email in the upper right-hand corner.
(3) Click on Settings > Import.
(4) Choose ZOHO from the list.
(5) Drag the exported file into the target window "Drop a File Here".
(6) Use the drop-down menu in each column to map to a Keeper field.
(7) If you intend to share all first level folders, check the box Import Root Level Folders as Shared. By selecting this option, all first level folders will become shared.
(8) Click on Import.