Keeper can protect Azure AD / Office 365 logins with our TOTP (time-based one-time password) feature. By default, Microsoft provides a different type of code which supports their push method. Below are the step by step instructions to setting up Office 365 TOTP code support properly.
(1) From your Microsoft Azure / Office 365 Profile Screen, visit your security settings screen. The Microsoft site seems to change often, so we won't add a hyperlink here. Click on "Add Method" to set up two factor authentication on your Microsoft account.
(2) Select "I want to use a different authenticator app" as your preferred option
The QA code will be generated and displayed:
(3) On Keeper from your record, click on "Add Two-Factor Code". Or if you're using the mobile app, you can tap on "Add Two-Factor Code" to scan it with the camera.
(4) Enter the verification code as displayed in your Keeper app
(5) Click Next and then Save the record in the Keeper vault.
(6) To ensure that Autofill works with all the various Microsoft sites you may be using, we recommend adding several custom fields to your Keeper record similar to the screen below.
When logging into Microsoft Online, use Keeper's right-click menu as a simple way to fill the TOTP code.