How to provide information to Keeper support for fixing Autofill issues
If you're experiencing an autofill issue on a particular site, this page describes how to provide the support team with information to help resolve the problem. This information allows the support team to assist with solving autofill issues on websites which may not be easily reproducible by Keeper staff.
To solve a website autofill issue, we need the following information:
- Website Address (e.g. amazon.com)
- Description of the problem
- Screenshot or video
- DOM inspection screenshot of ALL form field elements which do not work
Providing the DOM inspection of field elements can be accomplished using the steps below (using Chrome):
(1) Right-click on each field on the page and select "Inspect"
Right-clicking the form field element and clicking "Inspect" will open the web browser HTML inspector view.
(2) Screenshot the HTML content for the field
When the Inspection window opens, it will highlight the field HTML content in blue, as seen in the screenshot below. For each form field that is not recognized, capture the screenshot of the HTML in the inspection window.
(3) Send this information to Keeper Support