Autofill Setup for iOS
Setup guide for Keeper's autofill feature, KeeperFill for Apple iOS (iPhone, iPad) devices.
KeeperFill iOS Overview
As of iOS version 12, Keeper is fully integrated into the login experience of every website and app through the Passwords button that appears above your device's keyboard.
Before you can utilize this feature, you need to first perform a few setup steps:
- 1.Open your device's Settings App
- 2.Scroll down and select Passwords
- 3.Tap Password Options and ensure "AutoFill Passwords" is toggled on
- 4.Select Keeper in both the "Allow filling from" and the 'Set up Verification Codes using" sections
- 5.Follow the prompt and uncheck all other password managers (including keychain)
Password AutoFill Options with Only Keeper Selected
Once these steps are completed, you will see the Passwords button appear above the keyboard when logging into an app or website. Tapping the Passwords button will open KeeperFill.
The KeeperFill screen provides the ability to search for matching records in your vault or create a new record.
If your Keeper record contains a two-factor code, enter it using the following steps:
- 1.Tap the copy icon next to the two-factor code.
- 2.Tap Fill to send your login credentials to the website or application.
- 3.Once prompted, long press on the two-factor code field to paste it.
You may need to search for your record when filling credentials for some applications. Keeper will attempt to match records when possible.
Prior to the launch of iOS 12, KeeperFill can only be accessed as part of the Share action.
KeeperFill on iOS 11 and Older
Before you can use KeeperFill on iOS11 and older devices, you need to perform a few setup steps:
- 1.Visit the webpage that you would like to apply KeeperFill.
- 2.Select the Share icon near the bottom of your browser.
- 3.Tap More > KeeperFill > KeeperFill
- 4.Keeper will locate the record associated with the website's URL, tap the
Fillbutton to automatically fill your credentials.