Comment on page
Instructions on uninstalling Keeper Commander
pip3 uninstall keepercommander
You will be prompted to confirm uninstallation:
$ pip uninstall keepercommander
Found existing installation: keepercommander 16.9.8
- 1.Open Control Panel
- 2.Navigate to Programs > Programs & Features
- 3.Right Click "Keeper Commander" and select "Uninstall"
- 4.Follow the prompted directions on screen
- 1.Open Finder
- 2.Navigate to Application Folder
- 3.Right Click "Keeper Commander" and select "Move to Trash"