Comment on page
Overview of Keeper Commander CLI for IT Admins, DevOps & Developers
Keeper Commander is a command-line and SDK interface to Keeper® Password Manager. Commander can be used to access and control your Keeper vault, perform administrative functions (such as end-user onboarding and data import/export), run reports and create custom automations. Keeper Commander is an open source project with contributions from Keeper's engineering team and partners.
- Access your Keeper vault through a command-line interface
- Perform bulk import and export of vault records
- Manage records, folders and shared folders
- Customize integration into your backend systems
- Run password aging and other management reports
- Provision new Enterprise user accounts and shared folders
- Manage nodes, roles, teams and users
- Rotate passwords on service accounts or other targets
- Integrate Keeper into your existing backend systems
- Schedule and automate commands
- Initiate remote connections (such as SSH and RDP)
Almost everything you can do in the Keeper Vault UI and Admin console can be done via the Commander CLI. Additional capabilities and automation are available only via the CLI, such as advanced reporting.