Backend API Version 15.2.2
Released February 15, 2021
- KA-3809: Improved logging for support team
- KA-3812: Ability to perform verbose SCIM logging
- KA-3795: Improved behavior of "Stay Logged In" for browser extension users.
- KA-3792: Improved speed and performance
- KA-3797: Improved speed related to Trash Can view
- KA-3787: Improved query performance on the backend
- KA-3796: Invalid 2FA code returns invalid error message to user
- KA-3784: Attempt to add a user to a shared folder doesn't add the user in local folder view
- KA-3802: Error processing large number of SSO Cloud Admin Approvals
- KA-3801: Adding users via customer-specific provisioning method generates Server 500 error
- KA-3808: Some records do not return user information in "Last modified" record history information.
- KA-3824: New records are not visible to all team members of a shared folder
- KA-3790: Denying a Keeper Push via 2FA method caused approval