Backend API Version 16.3.4
Released on Feb 23, 2022
- KA-4391: Shared folder 'Can Manage Users' should restrict editing default permissions for an Admin outside of their node
- KA-4411: Share link invites change the Web Vault interface to the wrong language if the users are set to different languages.
- KA-4462: File upload issues with multiple devices open
- KA-4144: Custom record type changes not generating instant push notifications
- KA-4143: Sending a share invite to a user who is hosted in a different data center is sending the wrong email content
- KA-4157: Bugcrowd ticket for rate limiting enterprise invite email
- KA-4506: WebAuthn hardware key setup from the Admin Console not functional
- KA-4229: Improved Commander "keep-alive" function while using the application to prevent user from being logged out suddenly.
- KA-4604: Unable to verify RSA ID
- KA-4365: Added location information to any email which contains IP address
- KA-4144: Added "Login Method" to the ARAM SIEM events so that the Admin knows which method of login was used (SSO, master password, biometrics, alternate SSO master password)
- KA-4093: Backend support for new "Stay Logged In" role policy that will allow a Default=ON
- KA-4137: Support for Enable Self Destruct role policy
- KA-3938: Prevent extra syncing to users when a shared record is simply autofilled