Backend API Version 16.0.8
Released on Jun 25, 2021
- KA-4097: Australia data center unable to perform Vault Transfer
- KA-4077: Support RFC7159 "Accept: application/json" and "Accept: application/scim+json"
- KA-4078: Support for Account Recovery of expired free users.
- KA-4055: Support for Account Recovery of SSO users with clients implementing Login V3
- KA-4103: Vault login not properly redirecting the user to the proper datacenter upon clicking on the device approval link.
- KA-3800: Implemented Role Enforcement policies for Record Type creation
- KA-4074: Improved Session Invalidation upon the following events:
- Changed 2FA
- Change master password
- User locked by Enterprise Admin
- User locked by Keeper Support
- Device locked by Enterprise Admin
- Enterprise user deleted
- User deleted via SCIM
- Enterprise deleted
- MSP managed company deleted
- MSP managed company removed
- KA-4080: In case of downstream SMS 2FA provider failure, Keeper can offer support for email delivery of 2FA codes.