Comment on page
Browser Extension Version 16.4.0
Released on April 2, 2022
- BE-4326: Support for High Contrast (Dark Mode)
You can now activate Dark Mode in the Settings > Themes screen
- BE-4316: Color indicators show on the list of records
- BE-4329: Combined Stay Logged In and Logout Timers
To simplify the user experience, we have merged the Logout Timer and Stay Logged In setting into a new "Security" settings screen.
New Security Settings
Security Settings combines Stay Logged In and Logout Timer
When logging in or registering for an account on a website with no stored credentials, Keeper provides the user with a user experience that quickly and seamlessly creates the vault record. The user is first presented with a list of possible email addresses to use for the login field.
On the password field, the user can instantly generate a password.
If you already know the password, when you start to type Keeper will allow you to instantly save the information, making it super easy to capture existing passwords.
Type and Save Password
This new workflow also solves another pain point for users by allowing the saving of credentials on single-page application websites such as sketch.com, hubspot.com and thousands of similar sites.
In addition to this workflow, we have also introduced Folder Selection so you can save a record directly to a private or shared folder without having to leave the current page. This highly requested capability is included in several workflows and will be incorporated into other areas of the browser extension moving forward.
While saving the new record, you can also directly set the "Autofill" and "Autosubmit" options.
Autofill and Auto Submit Settings
This new workflow can be controlled through a new Settings screen called "Autofill Suggestions":
- BE-4407: 2FA code filling on Slack.com
- BE-4409: Improved behavior on login with "blocked" account status
- BE-4408: Google social login button being clicked by Autofill
- BE-4405: AWS multi-page login improvements
- BE-4384: Improved filling of "textarea" form field types
- BE-4350: Filling 2FA codes that are separated between different input fields such as newegg.com
- BE-3937: Autofill causing errors on cashweb.nl
- BE-4462: Search crashing from corrupt record data
- BE-4411: If user has "Block 3rd party cookies" setting turned on, the extension screen is not visible.
- Changes made to Autofill and auto-submit settings are not activated until the next logout/login
- Few visual issues with Dark Mode
- Enterprise Users with Vault Transfer enabled are not immediately logged into the browser extension upon first acceptance. Logout/login is required.