Comment on page
Browser Extension Version 14.0.0
Released January 9, 2020
- New Login API - This version introduces move to the new Restless Server API.
- Fixed: Enterprise users that have created Generated Password Complexity Rules (by domain) force every domain, including those not listed in the enforcement, to use these rules when creating records.
- Fixed: An issue causing EU SSO redirect to not function as expected.
- Fixed: Users with EU account are unable to login through the browser extension; receive "region_redirect" error message.
- Fixed: Logging into the browser extension does not simultaneously log user into their Vault (Edge).
- Fixed: "Add Account" button in the toolbar extension window redirects users to the registration page rather than the login page.
- Fixed: An issue related to the extension's change password feature at the Salesforce site. The form fields do not appear activated when password feature inputs both password and TOTP entries.
- Fixed: User unable to uncheck "Remember Email" box at login screen.
- Fixed: An infinite spinner appears when user attempts to login with an expired trial account.