Comment on page
Browser Extension Version 12.6.0
Released on December 17, 2019
- Match on Subdomain - This release introduces a new setting that enables the in-page extension to recognize and differentiate a record's subdomain from its domain.
- Only records that match the subdomain of the page visited will be populated into the in-page extension window upon log in.
- Alternatively, if no records exist for the subdomain of the page visited but they do for the domain, the in-page extension window will populate all of the existing records containing that domain.
- Keyboard Shortcut to Browser Extension Toolbar + Automatic Search Upon Typing - This feature further streamlines the ability to quickly open the browser extension as well as automate the use of the search bar upon typing, essentially eliminating the need for mouse clicks.
- Command+Shift+k (for Mac OS) and Alt+k (for Windows) will automatically open the browser extension toolbar.
- Once the browser extension is open, the user can simply begin typing their search terms using the up and down arrows on their keyboard to easily navigate to the desired record. The highlighted record can then be autofilled by pressing the enter key.
- Launch Button Triggers Automatic Fill and Login - A new enhancement to the "Launch" button within the Vault with one click, automatically takes the user to the site, autofills their credentials, and logs them in a matter of a few seconds.
- Fixed dozens of reported website autofill issues