Comment on page
KCM Version 2.16.0
Released on June 6th, 2023
- Base version of Apache Guacamole updated to 1.5.2 from 1.3.0
- KCM has been using Apache Guacamole 1.3.0 as its basis for some time now, backporting changes from upstream over time. With the latest upstream release being 1.5.2, we should bring our packages up-to-date with that release and remove any patches that are no longer necessary.
- The upstream Apache Guacamole 1.5.2 release contains changes that address issues with security implications. The issues in question:
- With this base version update, there are no implications for compatibility. Extensions that worked with previous versions of KCM should continue to work identically.
- Dependency updates
kcm-setup.runinstallation script now provides an
applycommand to more easily allow administrators to apply changes made to
applycommand strictly applies changes made externally to
docker-compose.ymland does not pull new images.
- The installation script has also been updated to use
depends_onwithin declared services to ensure that
stopneed not be run before
applyare used. Administrators can simply run the command and rely on the script and Docker Compose to automatically stop/start services as needed.
- Resolved Issue where Batch import does not support some unicode characters