Backend API Version 14.11.0
Released March 30, 2020
Subsequent release 14.11.1 is also included in the following release notes.
- API implementation allowing Enterprise Admins to disable 2FA for their users so they no longer have to contact support to do so.
- Admins able to set a role enforcement preventing users of the browser extension to enable Auto Submit and Prompt to Fill features.
- Fixed: DUO 2FA experiencing intermittent failures.
- Fixed: Push server is not re-registering after a fail to connect to database and is removed from database table too quickly preventing users to successfully login.
- Fixed: Error received when converting nodes to Managed Company if user data is present.
- Fixed: MSPs unable to pause Managed Companies as expected.
- Fixed: Issue causing the new push servers to incorrectly handle the DNA push token.
- Fixed: "auth_failed" appearing in Admin Console due to invalid session token detection when outbound IPs are load balanced.
- Fixed: Spaces in 2FA backup code result in "server_failure".