Android Version 14.5.3
Released March 10, 2020
- User Confirmation for Biometric Login - To prevent a user from unintentionally logging into their Vault upon face detection, a prompt requiring the user to confirm the biometric login action has been implemented. This will allow users the option to cancel the login and/or switch accounts.
- Master Password & Security Answer Character Length Enforcement - For added security purposes, the minimum character length for users' Master Password has increased to 10, while the minimum character length for a Security Answer has increased to 8.
- Two-Factor Code Duration Timer Update - New two-factor code timer functionality provides users with additional timer options to select from (require code every 24 hours, 1 week, 2 weeks).
- Duo Two-Factor Authentication Policies - Enterprise administrators now have the ability to enable a policy in Duo that gives them the ability to eliminate and control the different types of two-factor authentication capabilities that are available to the user (e.g. sms, phone).
- Fixed: Entering any capitalized letters at the registration screen causes a "bad_request" pop-up notification to appear. Capital letters should automatically be converted since login characters are not case-sensitive.
- Fixed: An error message alerting the user that a shared folder requires an administrator fails to appear when a user attempts to delete all users, including the administrator.
- Fixed: Some folders are not appearing or syncing correctly in the user's Vault when multiple Keeper accounts are set-up on a single device.