iOS Version 14.11.0
Released July 17, 2020
- Privacy Screen - Admins now have the ability to control the viewing (unmasking) of passwords based on a specified domain. This policy is enforceable by the Admin for individual domains within each of their Generated Password Complexity settings by enabling "Apply Privacy Screen".
- Logins Visible in Vault View - Each record's username/email are now visible in the "All Records" view of the vault, making it easier for users to locate a record when they have multiple logins for a single site.
- Fixed: A message reading "A Wi-Fi or Data Connection is required" replaces the existing "client update" message at the login screen.
- Fixed: A crash occurs when attempting to restore deleted records.
- Fixed: Although changes are not saved, an error message fails to appear when a user attempts to modify a record when they lack record permissions.
- Fixed: Restoring a record takes longer than it should when a user's vault exceeds 500 records.
- Fixed: Various design issues.